Another bunch of questions
–The Seven Angels from Avantasia: The Metal Opera Pt II
–Neverland from Avantasia: The Metal Opera Pt II
–Phoenix by Stratovarius
Reading: That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis (One of my slower reads. X_x)
Playing: Super Robot Taisen J, Worms 4 Mayhem, Neverwinter Nights 2
Rule #1: You can only say Yes or No Rule #2: You are NOT ALLOWED to explain
ANYTHING unless someone messages you
Trashing these rules, as I do not want to give monosyllabic answers.
Q: Kissed someone on your featured
A: No. My Friendster account is comatose. ~_~
Q: Had feelings for someone who didn’t
have them back?
A: Yes. That’s going to change soon.
Q: Been arrested?
A: No. Unless you count the MMDA Blue Boys apprehending me for “traffic violations.”
Q: Kissed someone you didn’t like?
A: No. Never even kissed anyone. 😛
Q: Slept in until 5 PM?
A: No. Ugh, that will make me sick. Latest I’ve woken up is 9 AM.
Q: Held a snake?
A: Yes. Lots of times.
Q: Been suspended from school?
A: No. I’m a good boy.
Q: Been fired from a job?
A: No. Still in my first job.
Q: Sang karaoke?
A: Yes. I think.
Q: Done something you told yourself you
A: All the time.
Q: Laughed until you started crying?
A: Happens to everyone but the blackest of hearts.
Q: Kissed in the rain?
A: See above question on kissing. -_-
Q: Sang in the shower?
A: You’ve been fighting for your soul, and sometimes it takes a toll/Hope one day you’ll understand/What it means to hold in hand/What they call a “fantasy”/It is nothing but a key/To the world that now you’re in/that they call a “wicked dream!”
Q: Sat on a roof top?
A: Yes, can’t remember when but I have.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all
your clothes on?
A: They wouldn’t dare.
Q: Broken a bone?
A: My skeletal structure is still at 100% integrity.
Q: Shaved your head?
A: I never will unless I start going bald.
Q: Played a prank on someone?
A: Yes. Poor Joaq. It’s Ada’s fault! She told me to do it! I swear, I’m a victim of circumstance!
Q: Had a gym membership?
A: Still have one.
Q: Felt like killing someone?
A: Countless times. *glares at some students*
Q: Cried over someone you loved?
A: Quite often, I’m afraid.
Shot Fired a gun? (Why would you want to SHOOT a gun? I mean, it’s not even alive. Unless you want to disarm your opponent.)
A: Yes—mostly airsofts and CO2. No live.
Q: Donated Blood?
A: No. Needles scare me. <_<
Q: Still love someone you shouldn’t?
A: Not anymore if I’m reading things right. (The “shouldn’t” part seems to be over now.)
L A S T S
0. What did your latest received text
– “May nabili akng pir8d dvd ng 0083! 8D” (I was able to buy a pirated DVD of [Gundam] 0083!) from an unknown number.
1. Person you hung out with?
– BJ, a good brother in Christ.
2. Rode in a car with?
– My mom and my brother.
3. Went to the movies with? (title?)
– Arghs, Martin and Fil (300)
4. Went to the mall with?
– My brother.
5. You talked on the phone with?
– BJ, asking for a favor regarding printing.
6. Made you laugh?
– My brother.
7. Last person you told and/or they
told you they Loved you?
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R.
1. pierce your nose or tongue?
– Urgh, neither please.
2. Be serious or be funny?
– Seriously funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk?
4. Die in a fire or get shot?
– I’d rather get shot. Dying in a fire is slow and painful.
5. Spend time with your parents or
-Why on earth would you spend time with your enemies?
A N S W E R . T R U T H F U L L Y.
1. Do you like anyone?
– Such is the heart of man.
2. Sun or moon?
– Full moons and setting suns.
3. Winter or Autumn?
4. left or right?
5. 10 acquaintances or two best
– 2 best friends
6. Sunny or rainy?
– Sunny during summer, but a rainy day at home with a book, my laptop and a cup of hot Spanish chocolate is just as relaxing as a day at the beach.
A B O U T. Y O U
1. Age: 23
2. First name?
Aslan Josiah Jose Raphael Antonio
3. Where do you wanna live?
? <—- The unnecessary question mark has been castigated.
– >_o Just here, I guess.
4. How many kids do you WANT?
5. Do you want to get married?
6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut
– The spaghetti deserves to be eaten whole. Twirled.
7. Have you ever eaten spam?
-Something Posing As Meat: Yes.
-Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Mail: Thankfully not.
8. How many kinds of cereal are in your
– none right now, though Chococcino Crisps are good. With milk and peanut butter.
10. Do you cook?
– Yes, somewhat.
11. Current mood?
– Sleepy and flatlined.
I N . T H E . L A S T . 48 H O U R S .
H A V E . Y O U.
1. Kissed some one?
– Ask me one. More. Time.
3. Been hugged?
4. Felt stupid?
– I feel stupid right now.
5. Missed someone?
6. Danced Crazy?
– Last time I danced was the PSHS prom.
8. Gotten your hair cut?
– Teared a bit, yes.
. ST U F F .
1. Have you ever been searched by the
– No. By guards, yes.
2. Do you have a Dog?
– I want one.
3. Would you rather sleep with someone
else, or alone?
– Whatever do you mean, my dear?
4. Do you believe in ghosts?
– As the manifestations of human spirits, no. As something else altogether masquerading as human spirits, yes.
5. Do you consider yourself creative?
– Why do you think I threw out the “yes or no only” rule?
Another flatliner. Braaaaaaaaaain….
Expect something juicy soon.